Virtual International Academic Conference in Budapest 2022
- on Teaching, Learning and E-learning
- on Management, Economics and Marketing
- on Engineering, Transport, IT and Artificial Intelligence
Conference Program Dates
Friday, November 11, 2022
Venue - virtual (via MS Teams)
Virtual - options:
- PASSIVE - only publish the article in the conference proceedings and get the certificate
- ACTIVE - 1. online (audio/video presentation) or 2. offline (creating PowerPoint presentation for conference participants without oral presentation)
About the Conference
International Academic Virtual Conference is an important international gathering of scholars, educators and PhD students.
Conference language: English language
Conferences organized by the Czech Institute of Academic Education z.s.
Contact form: www.conferences-scientific.cz/contact-form
- Education, Teaching, Learning, E-learning
- Economics, Business, Marketing, Management
- Engineering, Transport, IT, Artificial Intelligence
- and other
Submissions of Full Paper will be accepted until October 15, 2022. All submissions must be entirely original, not previously published, and must not be under concurrent consideration or scheduled for presentation elsewhere. All papers must be submitted electronically by sending an e-mail to the conference chair (email@example.com) or using the submission / contact form.
EN Personal data will be stored according to the EU general data protection regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
CZK Osobní údaje budou uchovávány dle nařízení EU o ochraně osobních údajů 2016/679 (GDPR).
All submissions must be typed according to the Paper template: http://www.conferences-scientific.cz/download/
All submissions must include a Title, Authors (names, affiliations, e-mails of all authors), an Abstract (no more than 200 words) and 3-4 Keywords. Paper submissions should not exceed 25 pages, including the Abstract, text body (Introduction, Theory, Methods, Findings, Discussion, Conclusions and Implications), Tables, Figures and References.
All submissions will be reviewed. Selection for inclusion in the conference program will be based upon quality, originality, and relevance, in the judgment of the review process. All accepted papers will be published in the "Proceedings of VIAC2022", ISBN 978-80-88203-29-2.
Authors submitting papers agree that if accepted at least one author will attend the conference.
Your submission should contain the following:
Name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors
Body of paper
Tables, figures, etc. in their proper position in the paper (if applicable)
Within two weeks of receiving your full paper we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers will be published in the:
"Proceedings of VIAC2022", ISBN 978-80-88203-29-2
and indexed in:
- National Library of the Czech Republic, www.en.nkp.cz
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB), www.tib.eu
- Google books
Friday Session: 09:00-14:00